Hybrid ionogel electrolytes with POSS epoxy networks for high temperature lithium ion capacitors
- Hybrid ionogel electrolytes with POSS epoxy networks for high temperature lithium ion capacitors
- 홍순만; 구종민; 알버트 이성수; 나원준; 이진홍; 김은경
- electrolyte; gel; lithium ion battery
- Issue Date
- Solid state ionics
- VOL 329-32
- Thermally curable hybrid ionogel electrolytes consisting of epoxy-functionalized POSS, amine-terminated polypropylene glycol, and ionic liquid electrolyte, 1 M LiTFSI in BMPTFSI were fabricated to give ionic conducting epoxy networks with cubic inorganic star networks crosslinked with lithium ion dissociating polypropylene glycol linkers. Characterization of these hybrid ionogels revealed high ion conduction, exceptional thermal stability, and electrochemical stability. Lithium ion capacitors fabricated with these hybrid ionogels revealed exceptional performance on par with the neat liquid ionic liquid electrolyte, and far superior over ionogels fabricated with conventional organic crosslinkers, due to the mechanical robustness and lithium ion dissociative character imparted by the POSS and PPG functionalities.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.