Piezoelectric properties of Pb(Zr,Ti)O3-Pb(Ni,Nb)O3 ceramics and their application in energy harvesters
- Piezoelectric properties of Pb(Zr,Ti)O3-Pb(Ni,Nb)O3 ceramics and their application in energy harvesters
- 강종윤; 남산; 이태곤; 이호준; 김선우; 김대현; 한승호; 강형원
- Pb(Zr,Ti)O3-Pb(Ni,Nb)O3 ceramics; ZT-PNNMPBd31xg31xk312 value; Piezoelectric energy harvester
- Issue Date
- Journal of the European Ceramic Society
- VOL 37, NO 13-3942
- The piezoelectric properties of (1-x-y)PbZrO3-xPbTiO3-yPb(Ni1/3Nb2/3)O3 ceramics were investigated. Specimens with a large Pb(Ni1/3Nb2/3)O3 content, which have compositions close to the triple point, show small g33 and d33 × g33 values because of their large εT33/ε0. These values increased with a decrease in y (amount of Pb(Ni1/3Nb2/3)O3) and the specimen with x = 0.39 and y = 0.29 showed the largest g33 of 43 × 10− 3 V·m/N and d33 × g33 of 25.2 × 10− 12 m2/N. Cantilever-type energy harvesters were fabricated using specimens with 0.38 ≤ x ≤ 0.41 and y = 0.29. The output power densities of the energy harvesters were related to the d31 × g31 × k312 value of the piezoelectric ceramics. The energy harvester fabricated using a specimen with x = 0.39 and y = 0.29, which has a maximum d31 × g31 × k312 value, showed the maximum output power density of 1.01 mW/cm3.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.