Performance dependence on the geometry of H-shaped optical antennas
- Performance dependence on the geometry of H-shaped optical antennas
- 김성일; 김영환; Shraddha Ganorkar; 신승수; 김정윤
- optical antenna; H-shaped antenna; nano antenna
- Issue Date
- Research on chemical intermediates
- VOL 43, NO 6-3480
- The nano-antenna in the optical region has a great advantage in the field of nano-science. The H-shaped antenna has exhibited electric field enhancement due to coupling between slot and arms. It has been observed that the performance of such a nano-antenna is highly sensitive to its geometric parameters. A systematic study has been carried out with finite-difference time-domain simulation for different geometric parameters. It was observed that the properties of nano-antennas depends not only on length but also on slot width, thickness and gap. One can actually tune the resonant wavelength in the desired optical region by selecting proper geometric parameters.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.