Fabrication of suspended fully metallic ultra-small capacitance nano-junctions
- Fabrication of suspended fully metallic ultra-small capacitance nano-junctions
- 김철기; 김현석; 박종후; Robert H. Blick
- nanoscale; metal-insulator-metal junction; fabrication
- Issue Date
- physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters
- VOL 4, NO 5-6-117
- We demonstrate the fabrication of freely suspended metallic islands using an SF(6) etching and deposition technique. The resulting structure consists of nanoscale islands connected to source and drain contacts by thin CF(2) layers. This enables operation of the suspended island as a coupled metal insulator metal (MIM) junction with application as ultra-sensitive nano-diodes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.