Local etch control for fabricating nanomechanical devices
- Local etch control for fabricating nanomechanical devices
- 김철기; 김현석; Minrui Yu; Robert H. Blick
- etch; nanomechanical devices; fabrication
- Issue Date
- Journal of applied physics
- VOL 108-074307-3
- We report on the fabrication of suspended nanoelectromechanical systems using an etch enhancement technique. Nanoscale beams are defined by conventional electron beam lithography, followed by locally enhanced etching via electron beam exposure. The structures are successfully suspended within the "etch-booster window" by using an HF vapor etch step. The method is simple, does not require a special setup, and allows the spatial and temporal fine-tuning of the underetching process.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.