Electrical transport and thermoelectric properties of Ca0.8Y0.2xDyxMnO3d (0 ≤ x ≤ 0.2)
- Electrical transport and thermoelectric properties of Ca0.8Y0.2xDyxMnO3d (0 ≤ x ≤ 0.2)
- 원성옥; Jang Woo Seo; Jaesung Cha; Kyeongsoon Park
- electrical conductivity; oxides; powders; sinter/sintering; thermoelectric properties; XRD; Rietveld refinement
- Issue Date
- Journal of the American Ceramic Society
- VOL 100, NO 8-3617
- Ca0.8Y0.2 xDyxMnO3 d (0≤x≤0.2) samples were fabricated by the solid-state reaction method, and their thermoelectric properties were studied from 500°C to 800°C. Upon the substitution of Dy3+ for Y3+ in the Ca0.8Y0.2 xDyxMnO3 d, the electrical and thermal conductivities gradually decreased with increasing Dy3+ concentration, whereas the absolute value of the Seebeck coefficient significantly increased. The Ca0.8Dy0.2MnO3 d showed the largest value of dimensionless figure of merit (0.180) at 800°C as a result of the combination of the largest absolute value of the Seebeck coefficient and the lowest thermal conductivity. We believe that the Ca0.8Dy0.2MnO3 d is a promising thermoelectric material at high temperatures.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.