Neuropathic pain-alleviating effects of pyrazole-conjugated arylsulfonamides as 5-HT6 receptor antagonists
- Neuropathic pain-alleviating effects of pyrazole-conjugated arylsulfonamides as 5-HT6 receptor antagonists
- 남길수; 추현아; 홍진리
- Arylsulfonylaminomethylpyrazole; 5-HT6 receptor antagonist
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 27-4149
- A novel series of arylsulfonylaminomethyl-3-(1-phenyl-5-isopropyl)pyrazoles was evaluated for serotonin receptor subtype 6 (5-HT6R) antagonistic effects in vitro. We also investigated their neuropathic pain-alleviating effects in vivo using a rat spinal nerve ligation (SNL) model. Bicyclic aromatic sulfonamino groups, such as naphthalene and quinolin-substituted derivatives, showed good 5-HT6 inhibitory activity in vitro. Among them, selected compounds, 12 and 13, having 8-quinoylsulfonamino groups, showed potent neuropathic pain-alleviating effects in the rat model.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.