Thermal, Mechanical, and Photophysical Properties of Carbazole-Substituted POSS and Ladder Polysilsesquioxane
- Thermal, Mechanical, and Photophysical Properties of Carbazole-Substituted POSS and Ladder Polysilsesquioxane
- 황승상; 백경열; 조영열; 알버트 이성수; 최승석
- Polysilsesquioxane; Thiol-ene click reaction; Fluorescent
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 17, NO 8-5565
- Through UV-initiated thiol-ene click chemistry, carbazole-substituted ladder-like structured polysilsesquioxane and cage-structured polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane (T8-POSS) compounds were synthesized and fully characterized. Perfectly carbazole-substituted T8-POSS was synthesized via post-modifications of a mercaptopropyl T8-POSS, while the ladder polysilsesquioxane was synthesized through a base-catalyzed hydrolysis-polycondensation reaction with a carbazole-substituted trialkoxysilane monomer. Through a comparative evaluation of the thermal, mechanical, and photophysical properties of the synthesized compounds, we demonstrate the utility and superiority of the ladder-like structure over the T8-POSS material.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.