Relation between piezoelectric properties of ceramics and output power density of energy harvester
- Relation between piezoelectric properties of ceramics and output power density of energy harvester
- 송현철; 남산; 최창회; 서인태; 다니엘 송; 장민수; 김보연; 성태현
- Piezoelectric; PZT; Energy harvesting; Power density; transduction coefficient
- Issue Date
- Journal of the European Ceramic Society
- VOL 33, NO 7-1347
- (1-x)Pb(Zr0.47Ti0.53)O-3-xPb[(Zn0.4Ni0.6)(1/3)Nb-2/3]O-3 [(1-x)PZT-xP(ZN)N] ceramics with 0.26 <= x <= 0.31 were sintered at 1100 degrees C, and their energy harvesters were fabricated. All specimens exhibit a similar energy convergence efficiency. However, the transduction coefficient (d(33) x g(33)) increased with x, reaching 21.5 x 10(-15) m(2)/N for the x = 0.31 specimen; the figure-of-merit of the specimens shows a similar variation. The output energy density of the energy harvester also increased with x, and a high output energy density of 231 mW/cm(3) was obtained for the harvester fabricated using the x = 0.31 specimen, indicating that the d(33) x g(33) value significantly affects the output energy density of the energy harvester.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.