Magnetically soft FeCoTiZrB alloys with high saturation magnetization
- Magnetically soft FeCoTiZrB alloys with high saturation magnetization
- 서진유; 김수민; 한보경; 김선대; 김영근; 임혜인
- A. Amorphous metals; Nanocrystalline metals; B. Alloy design; Magnetic properties; C. Rapid solidification
- Issue Date
- VOL 90-168
- Soft magnetic materials are ubiquitously utilized in various applications such as motors, actuators, sensors, and so forth. The requirements for efficient cores in electric power transmission devices include low core loss and high saturation magnetization. Here we report the magnetic properties of Fe-based soft magnetic alloys with the compositions Fe67-XCo20Ti7Zr6BX (x = 0, 2, 4, and 6 at.%) produced by melt-spinning. The highest saturation magnetization achieved is 190 emu g(-1) (1.79 T) for the Fe67Co20Ti7Zr6 system. This performance is attributed to the uniform distribution of nanometer-sized a-Fe nanocrystals. In addition, the experimentally measured magnetic properties are reproduced well by micromagnetic simulations.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.