Design and synthesis of a new series of highly potent RAF kinase-inhibiting triarylpyrazole derivatives possessing antiproliferative activity against melanoma cells
- Design and synthesis of a new series of highly potent RAF kinase-inhibiting triarylpyrazole derivatives possessing antiproliferative activity against melanoma cells
- 오창현; 아쉬라프; 모하메트엘가말; 하메델; 최홍석
- A375; melanoma; RAF kinase
- Issue Date
- FUTURE MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
- VOL 18, NO 18-2211
- Background: Inhibition of V600E-B-RAF kinase represents a potential avenue for melanoma treatment. Herein, a series of 1,3,4-triarylpyrazoles possessing amide linker were designed, synthesized and evaluated for RAF kinase inhibition. Results: Compounds 1d and 1f were more potent than sorafenib against A375 cell line, and their selectivity indexes toward A375 than HS27 fibroblasts were 25.43 and 45.83, respectively. Compound 1f was more potent against the melanoma cell lines with B-RAF V600E mutation than melanoma cells with NRAS mutation and normal skin epithelial cells. Compounds 1d and 1f showed strong potency and selectivity against V600E-B-RAF kinase with IC50 values of 3.80 and 2.98 nM, respectively. Molecular docking studies revealed their binding mode. Conclusion: Potent and selective V600E-B-RAF antimelanoma agents were discovered.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.