GaSb/InGaAs 2-dimensional hole gas grown on InP substrate for III-V CMOS applications
- GaSb/InGaAs 2-dimensional hole gas grown on InP substrate for III-V CMOS applications
- 송진동; 구현철; 박윤호; YunHeub Song; SangHoon Shin
- GaSb; InGaAs; Hole gas; InP; type-2
- Issue Date
- Current applied physics
- VOL 17, NO 7-1008
- We grew a two-dimensional hole gas (2DHG) system using a GaSb quantum well layer sandwiched by InGaAs layers in Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE). The 2DHG quantum well was achieved using a spreading modulation doping method with Be-dopant. The cross-sectional STEM image clearly shows that large dislocations by lattice-mismatch are relaxed in all layers. We confirmed substantial valence and conduction band offsets in the 2DHG by simulated results. The electrical properties were also observed by Hall measurement, indicating a high hole mobility of 653 cm(2)/Vs and high carrier concentration of 4.3 x 10(12)/cm(2) at RT.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.