Fabrication of Well-Ordered, Anodic Aluminum Oxide Membrane Using Hybrid Anodization
- Fabrication of Well-Ordered, Anodic Aluminum Oxide Membrane Using Hybrid Anodization
- 김성일; 김영환; 김정윤; Shraddha Ganorkar; 최진일
- Mild anodizing; nano-mesh; Hard anodizing; AAO membrane
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 17, NO 1-765
- Anodic Aluminum Oxide (AAO) is one of the most favorable candidates for fabrication of nanomeshed membrane for various applications due to its controllable pore size and self-ordered structure. The mechanism of AAO membrane is a simple and has been studied by many research groups, however the actual fabrication of membrane has several difficulties owing to its sensitivity of ordering, long anodizing time and unclearness of the pore. In this work, we have demonstrated enhanced process of fabrication symmetric AAO membrane by using “hybrid anodizing” (Hyb-A) method which include mild anodization (MA) followed by hard anodization (HA). This Hyb-A process can give highly ordered membrane with more vivid pore than two-step anodizing process. HA was implemented on the Al plate which has been already textured by MA for more ordered structure and HA plays a key role for formation of more obvious pore in Hyb-A. Our experimental results indicate that Hyb-A with proper process sequence would be one of the fast and useful fabrication methods for the AAO membrane.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.