Dual-phase high-entropy alloys for high-temperature structural applications
- Dual-phase high-entropy alloys for high-temperature structural applications
- 장혜정; 김진연; 임가람; 이광석; 이준서; 나영상
- Casting; Microscopy and microanalysis techniques; High-entropy alloys; Mechanical properties; Phase transformations
- Issue Date
- Journal of alloys and compounds
- VOL 728-1238
- The dual-phase AlCoCrFeNi alloy exhibits excellent specific strength in the 773– 873 K temperature range. However, the phase transformation taking place above 773 K hinders its structural use at higher temperatures. In the present study, the temperature dependence of the specific strength of the AlCoCrFeNi alloy has been examined from a microstructural point of view. One of the key findings of this work is that the high-temperature phase stability of the dual-phase alloy is strongly affected by its microstructural morphology; this finding provides new insights into the application of high-entropy alloys as high-temperature structural materials, for instance in aerospace engine components.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.