Capacitance of MnO2 Micro-Flowers Decorated CNFs in Alkaline Electrolyte and Its Bi-Functional Electrocatalytic Activity toward Hydrazine Oxidation
- Capacitance of MnO2 Micro-Flowers Decorated CNFs in Alkaline Electrolyte and Its Bi-Functional Electrocatalytic Activity toward Hydrazine Oxidation
- 손동익; 고요한; 지성민; Zafar Khan Ghouri; Khaled Elsaid; Saeed Al-Meer; M.I.Ahmad; 김학용
- Supercapacitors; Bi-functional; Carbon nanofibers; MnO2; Hydrazine; Direct liquid fuel cells
- Issue Date
- International Journal of Electrochemical Science
- VOL 12, NO 3-2592
- Well-dispersed MnO2 micro-flowers were grown directly on carbon nanofibers via a simple hydrothermal technique without any template. Structure and morphology were characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD) and field-emission scanning electron microscopy (FESEM) equipped with rapid energy dispersive analysis X-ray (EDX). The appealed characterization techniques specified that the obtained material is carbon nanofibers decorated by MnO2 micro-flowers. Super capacitive performance of the MnO2 micro-flowers decorated CNFs as active electrode material was evaluated by cyclic voltammetry (CV) in alkaline medium and yield a reasonable specific capacitance of 120 Fg− 1 at 5 mV s− 1. As an electrocatalyst for hydrazine oxidation, the MnO2 micro-flowers decorated CNFs showed high current density. The impressive bi-functional electrochemical activity of MnO2 micro-flowers decorated CNFs is mainly attributed to its unique architectural structure.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.