Multivalent Aptamer-RNA Conjugates for Simple and Efficient Delivery of Doxorubicin/siRNA into Multidrug-Resistant Cells
- Multivalent Aptamer-RNA Conjugates for Simple and Efficient Delivery of Doxorubicin/siRNA into Multidrug-Resistant Cells
- 김선화; 정효석; 이수현; 황연주; 유현동; 정희선; 목혜정
- combination therapy; doxorubicin; multidrug-resistant
cancer cells; multivalent aptamers; siRNA
- Issue Date
- Macromolecular bioscience
- VOL 17, NO 4-1600343-6
- Multivalent aptamer-siRNA conjugates containing multiple mucin-1 aptamers and BCL2specific siRNA are synthesized, and doxorubicin, an anthracycline anticancer drug, is loaded into these conjugates through intercalation with nucleic acids. These doxorubicin-incorporated multivalent aptamer-siRNA conjugates are transfected to mucin-1 overexpressing MCF-7 breast cancer cells and their multidrug-resistant cell lines. Doxorubicin-incorporated multivalent aptamer-siRNA conjugates exert promising anticancer effects, such as activation of caspase-3/7 and decrease of cell viability, on multidrug-resistant cancer cells because of their high intracellular uptake efficiency. Thus, this delivery system is an efficient tool for combination oncotherapy with chemotherapeutics and nucleic acid drugs to overcome multidrug resistance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.