A New Geranyl Phenylpropanoid from Heracleum moellendorffii Leaves
- A New Geranyl Phenylpropanoid from Heracleum moellendorffii Leaves
- 엄병헌; 전제승; 김철영
- Heracleum moellendorffii; geranyl phenylpropanoid; geranyl beta-hydroxypropiovanillone
- Issue Date
- Chemistry of natural compounds
- VOL 53, NO 1-58
- A new geranyl phenylpropanoid, geranyl beta-hydroxypropiovanillone (1), together with four known coumarins, suberosin (2), dehydrogeijerin (3), geijerin (4), and phellopterin (5), was isolated from the leaves of Heracleum moellendorffii. The structure of the new compound was determined based on spectroscopic methods, including 1D, 2D NMR, and ESI-MS spectrometry.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.