BOCDA system enhanced by concurrent interrogation of multiple correlation peaks with a 10 km sensing range
- BOCDA system enhanced by concurrent interrogation of multiple correlation peaks with a 10 km sensing range
- 이상배; 이관일; 류국빈; 김규태; 송광용
- Optical fiber sensors; distributed sensing; stimulated Brillouin scattering
- Issue Date
- PROCEEDINGS OF SPIE-OFS25
- VOL 10323-103269-5
- A Brillouin optical correlation domain analysis (BOCDA) system using time-domain data processing for concurrently interrogating a plurality of sensing positions is proposed, where the time-domain data processing combined with differential measurement effectively enhances the measurement range and measurement time as much as the spatial resolution of the BOCDA system. In the experiment, the distribution of the Brillouin gain spectra (BGS) along a 10.15 km test fiber is successfully obtained with a spatial resolution less than 5 cm by concurrently interrogating 980 correlation peaks.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.