Nanoneedle Transistor-Based Sensors for the Selective Detection of Intracellular Calcium Ions
- Nanoneedle Transistor-Based Sensors for the Selective Detection of Intracellular Calcium Ions
- 손동희; 박성영; 김병주; 고준태; 김태현; 안상민; 장도영; 김규태; 제원호; 홍승훈
- carbon nanotube; real-time sensor; field effect transistor; Fluo-4-AM dye; intracellular calcium ion; nanoneedle transistor-based sensor
- Issue Date
- ACS Nano
- VOL 5, NO 5-3895
- We developed a nanoneedle transistor-based sensor (NTS) for the selective detection of calcium ions inside a living cell. In this work, a single-walled carbon nanotube-based field effect transistor (swCNT-FET) was first fabricated at the end of a glass nanopipette and functionalized with Fluo-4-AM probe dye. The selective binding of calcium Ions onto the dye molecules altered the charge state of the dye molecules, resulting in the change of the source-drain current of the swCNT-FET as well as the fluorescence intensity from the dye. We demonstrated the electrical and fluorescence detection of the concentration change of intracellular calcium ions inside a HeLa cell using the NTS.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.