Development of a transportability evaluation system using swept path analysis and multi-body dynamic simulation
- Development of a transportability evaluation system using swept path analysis and multi-body dynamic simulation
- 김재관; Hyo-won Suh; Hyun-Tae Hwang; Soo-Hong Lee; Ji Woong Lee; Hee Chan Kim; Min Hyuk Woo; Kweon Woo Moon; Jiaqi Lu; Hyungseok Ohk
- Evaluation system; Multi-body dynamic simulation; Swept path analysis; Transportability; Transportation simulation
- Issue Date
- Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology
- VOL 31, NO 11-5365
- In this study, we develop a transportability evaluation system for the transportation process or design process in product development engineering. The system extracts the constraint condition and transportability using swept path analysis and multi-body dynamic simulation. This system consists of two main software modules: a feature curve extraction module and a multi-body dynamic simulation module. The feature curve extraction module extracts the feature curve list of the entire transportation path with swept path analysis to transmit the information to the simulation module. The multi-body dynamic simulation module extracts the constraint condition for the product design process that a designer uses as the transportation constraint in the design process or quick checks the transportability of the product files. The entire structure of the system is accessible by a web-based platform. When the user (designer) inputs the product files and the transportation information, the system gives the constraints and transportability to the user. The entire analysis is performed by a background process on the analysis server. We also propose a multimodal transportability evaluation algorithm that considers design and dynamic conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.