Synthesis of Zn-MOF incorporating titanium-hydrides as active sites binding H2 molecules
- Synthesis of Zn-MOF incorporating titanium-hydrides as active sites binding H2 molecules
- 김종식; Dong Ok Kim; Dong Wook Kim; Kil Sagong
- Metal-organic framework; Post-synthetic modification; Site-isolation; Kubasbinding; H2 adsorption
- Issue Date
- Journal of solid state chemistry
- VOL 230-117
- This paper describes the synthetic effort for a Zn-MOF imparting Ti-H as a preferential binding site potentially capturing H-2 molecules via Kubas-type interaction. The formation mechanism of Ti-H innate to the final material was potentially demonstrated to follow a radical dissociation rather than a 3-hydrogen elimination and a C-H reductive elimination.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.