Synthesis of MOF having functional side group
- Synthesis of MOF having functional side group
- 김종식; Dong Ok Kim; Jeasung Park; Gui Ryong Ahn; Hyo Jin Jeon; Dong Wook Kim; Mi Sun Jung; Sang Wook Lee; Seong Hwan Shin
- MOF; Organic ligand; Postsynthetic modification; Supercritical drying; Activation
- Issue Date
- Inorganica chimica acta
- VOL 370, NO 1-81
- For the preparation of MOFs which can be modified via postsynthetic modification, a homologous series of p-terphenyl-4,4'-dicarboxylic acid having hydroxyl side groups, ranging from 0 to 4, as functional groups have been synthesized. Then the modified IRMOF-16, named as HCC-1, has been successfully synthesized via solvothermal and microwave method using 1,4-di(4-carboxy-2-hydroxyphenyl)benzene as organic ligand and Zn(NO(3))(2)center dot 6H(2)O as metal source, respectively. A series of structural analyses have identified that it has the same crystal structure and dimensions as those of IRMOF-16. Despite the successful synthesis, conventional method of activation did not proved to be adequate for HCC-1 because of structural collapse. However, this problem could be minimized with the help of continuous CO(2) supercritical drying (SCD) process.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.