Real-time sitting posture correction system based on highly durableand washable electronic textile pressure sensors
- Real-time sitting posture correction system based on highly durableand washable electronic textile pressure sensors
- 지광구; 박민철; 임정아; 김민정; 김형준; 박진우
- Washable textile pressure sensor; Polyurethane-coated Ni-Ti alloy fibers; fibersCapacitance type sensor; Sitting posture correction
- Issue Date
- Sensors and actuators. A, Physical
- VOL 269-400
- tA real-time sitting posture correction system based on highly durable and washable textile pressuresensors was demonstrated. Textile pressure sensors consisted of conducting Ni-Ti alloy fiber with anexcellent fatigue resistance and a pressure-sensitive polyurethane elastomer resulted in reliable capac-itance change by an applied pressure in a range from 10 to 180 kPa with a sensitivity of 2.39 kPa− 1. Thesensing performance was 100% maintained even upon repeated sitting action over 1000 times and harshwashing in detergent-solution. By analyzing the pressure detected at the different positions under thehip, thigh, and back, seven types of sitting postures including upright sitting, sitting with one leg crossed,and sitting with both legs lifted were successfully classified. Finally, real-time display on a monitor of thechanges in sitting posture was simulated in order to allow the users to recognize and correct their bodybalance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.