Stereoselectivity in Trimethylenemethane (TMM) Diyl Mediated Cycloaddition Reaction to Angularly Fused Triquinanes
- Stereoselectivity in Trimethylenemethane (TMM) Diyl Mediated Cycloaddition Reaction to Angularly Fused Triquinanes
- 강택; 윤여권; 이희윤
- carbenes; cycloaddition; stereoselectivity; trimethylenemethane; triquinane
- Issue Date
- Chemistry, an Asian journal
- VOL 6, NO 2-651
- A thorough study on the diastereoselectivity in the TMM diyl mediated [2+3] cycloaddition reaction of monosubstituted linear substrates to form angularly fused triquinanes was carried out. Substitution at position 3 provided complete diastereoselectivity, while positions 1 and 4 induced marginal stereoselectivity. Position 2 did not show any influence on the diastereoselectivity. Position 4 turned out to be incompatible with the cycloaddition reaction as the carbene intermediate underwent O-Si bond insertion to form a dihydrofuran ring.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.