Discovery of Novel Benzopyranyl Tetracycles that Act as Inhibitors of Osteoclastogenesis Induced by Receptor Activator of NF-kappa B Ligand
- Discovery of Novel Benzopyranyl Tetracycles that Act as Inhibitors of Osteoclastogenesis Induced by Receptor Activator of NF-kappa B Ligand
- 이상희; 주명언; 김명희; 배수정; 김성환; 박승범
- Issue Date
- Journal of medicinal chemistry
- VOL 53, NO 24-8764
- A novel benzopyran-fused molecular framework 7ai was discovered as a specific inhibitor of RANKL-induced osteoclastogenesis using a cell-based TRAP activity assay from drug-like small-molecule libraries constructed by diversity-oriented synthesis. Its inhibitory activity was confirmed by in vitro evaluations including specific inhibition of RANKL-induced ERK phosphorylation and NF-kappa B transcriptional activation. 7ai can serve as a specific small-molecule modulator for mechanistic studies of RANKL-induced osteoclast differentiation as well as a potential lead for the development of antiresorptive drugs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.