Water content control in lubricants as a means of tribodiagnostics
- Water content control in lubricants as a means of tribodiagnostics
- 윤의성; 공호성; 한흥구; L.V. Markava; N.K. Myshkin; V.M. Makarenko; M.S. Semenyuk
- Issue Date
- Journal of friction and wear
- VOL 25, NO 6-43
- The effect of water content in oil on its qualitative characteristics governing the tribosystem
life is analyzed. It is shown that modern strict requirements to service characteristics of lubricating oils promote the development of new methods and means for water content monitoring. The devices for water content control in lubricants incorporating sensors of permittivity, conductivity and optical properties of oils are reviewed. To improve the measurement reliability it seems expedient to create devices using advanced techniques and elemental basis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.