Effects of an In Vacancy on Local Distortion of Fast Phase Transition in Bi doped In3SbTe2
- Effects of an In Vacancy on Local Distortion of Fast Phase Transition in Bi doped In3SbTe2
- 김용태; 김승철; 최희채; Minho Choi; Jinho Ahn
- Fast phase transition; PCRAM; In vacancy; Distortion; Bi doping
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 71, NO 12-949
- Indium vacancies in Bi-doped In3SbTe2 (BIST) cause local distortion or and faster phase transition of BIST with good stability. The formation energy of the In vacancy in the BIST is relatively lower compared to that in IST due to triple negative charge state of the In vacancy (V-In(3-)) and higher concentration of the V-In(3) in BIST. The band gap of BIST is substantially reduced with increasing concentrations of the V-In(3-) and the hole carriers, which results in a higher electrical conductivity. The phase-change memory (PRAM) device fabricated with the BIST shows very fast, stable switching characteristics at lower voltages.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.