Formation of yttria-stabilized zirconia nanotubes by atomic layer deposition toward efficient solid electrolytes
- Formation of yttria-stabilized zirconia nanotubes by atomic layer deposition toward efficient solid electrolytes
- 김주선; 김은수; 김현철; 배창득; 이대희; 문주호; 신현정
- Atomic layer deposition; YSZ nanotubes; Solid oxide electrolytes
- Issue Date
- Nano Convergence
- VOL 4, NO 31-7
- We describe a fabrication strategy for preparing yttria-stabilized zirconia nanotube (YSZ-NT) arrays embedded in porous alumina membranes by means of template-directed atomic layer deposition (ALD) technique. The individual YSZ-NTs have a high aspect-ratio of well over 120, about ~ 110 nm in diameter, and ~ 14 μm in length. Interfacing the tube arrays with porous Pt was also introduced on the basis of partial etching technique in order to construct Pt/YSZNTs/Pt membrane electrode assembly (MEA) structures. The resulting YSZ-NTs MEAs show a 7 mm in diameter with a roughness factor of ~ 2. Area specific resistance was measured up to 1.84 Ω cm2 at 400 °C using H2 as fuel.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.