Study on a stretchable, fiber-shaped, and TiO2 nanowire array-based dye-sensitized solar cell with electrochemical impedance spectroscopy method
- Study on a stretchable, fiber-shaped, and TiO2 nanowire array-based dye-sensitized solar cell with electrochemical impedance spectroscopy method
- 이중기; 엥가르; Guicheng Liu; Hui Wang; Manxiang Wang; Wenbing Liu; Dechun Zou
- Dye-sensitized solar cell; Stretchable; Fiber-shaped; TiO2 layer; Nanowire array
- Issue Date
- Electrochimica acta
- VOL 267-40
- A spring-like Ti@TiO2 nanowire array wire has been introduced into a stretchable fiber-shaped dye-sensitized solar cell (FDSSC) as a photoanode to achieve high flexibility and elasticity in this paper. Given the TiO2 layer, which was prepared by a hydrothermal reaction in the optimized NaOH concentration of 2.5  mol  L− 1, with a 1D structure and high adhesion between the TiO2 nanowire array and the Ti wire substrate, the novel FDSSC still possesses photoelectric conversion efficiency retention rates of approximately 97.00% and 95.95% after bending to a radius of 1.0  cm and stretching to 100% strain, respectively. EIS result shows the degradation mechanism of the FDSSC photoelectric performance: the bending test leads to more terrible electron combination; the stretching operation increases the internal resistance and charge-transfer resistance at the counter electrode. Moreover, it's worth noting that, this is the first time to show a 100%-stretching degree in the FDSSC research field so far.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.