Thermal degradation mechanism of ferritic alloy (Crofer 22 APU)
- Thermal degradation mechanism of ferritic alloy (Crofer 22 APU)
- 이해원; 김병국; 이종호; 김형철; 손지원; 지호일; 윤경중; 박만수; 김효진; 안혁순; 이상혁; 신지수
- oxidation; alloy; high temperature corrosion; XRD; SEM
- Issue Date
- Corrosion science
- VOL 134-22
- The oxidation mechanism of Crofer 22 APU, one of the most preferred interconnects for solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs), was explored in air. Crofer 22 APU showed two-step thermal behavior during thermal exposure, based on the varying growth rate of the chromia scale. The growth rate of the chromia scale abruptly increased at a certain annealed time, suggesting that its formation kinetics changed during thermal exposure. A thickness prediction model for the entire scale of Crofer 22 APU, based on the observed two-step oxidation mechanism, was established using the parabolic rate law.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.