Up-to-date requirement for efficient monitoring of diesel combustion engine oil
- Up-to-date requirement for efficient monitoring of diesel combustion engine oil
- 윤의성; 공호성; 한흥구; L.V. Markava; N.K. Myshkin; M.S. Semenyuk
- Issue Date
- Journal of friction and wear
- VOL 23, NO 4-70
- The main features of operation of modern diesel internal combustion engines are considered.
The basic principles of the evaluation of oil efficiency used up to the present moment are outlined. Strict demands to minimize exhausts of diesel engines are shown to result in increased oil contamination with soot particles which affect the efficiency of oil and the engine to a great extent. In this connection new demands to the monitoring of oil efficiency are suggested. Laboratory methods, as well as portable and built-in devices, designed for control of soot concentration in oil, are analyzed. It is shown that the development of new builtin devices to monitor soot concentration is of urgency in terms of diesel engine reliability improvement.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.