Nickel-Catalyzed Intramolecular C-O Bond Formation: Synthesis of Cyclic Enol Ethers
- Nickel-Catalyzed Intramolecular C-O Bond Formation: Synthesis of Cyclic Enol Ethers
- 한서정; Ryohei Doi; Brian M. Stoltz
- Issue Date
- Angewandte Chemie international edition
- VOL 55, NO 26-7440
- An efficient and exceptionally mild intramolecular nickel-catalyzed carbon-oxygen bond-forming reaction between vinyl halides and primary, secondary, and tertiary alcohols has been achieved. Zinc powder was found to be an essential additive for obtaining high catalyst turnover and yields. This operationally simple method allows direct access to cyclic vinyl ethers in high yields in a single step.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.