Hybrid materials of upcycled Mn3O4 and reduced graphene oxide for a buffer layer in organic solar cells
- Hybrid materials of upcycled Mn3O4 and reduced graphene oxide for a buffer layer in organic solar cells
- 이성호; 여준석; 이철호; 강길성; 노용진; 박새미; 이도창; 나석인; 조한익
- Mn3O4; organic solar cell; graphene oxide
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 61-111
- Mn3O4 on reduced graphene oxide (r-GO) was easily synthesized by upcycling process of wasting manganese ions which were generated during oxidation reaction from graphite to GO. The yellow-brown GO suspension under acid media before neutralization immediately became black precipitates when the suspension was titrated into the concentrated NaOH solution. The method could convert the wasting manganese ions up to ∼91 wt% to Mn3O4 to optimize work function in a hole transport layer (HTL) for organic solar cells. The hybrid materials exhibited an ideal electronic structure suitable for HTL, leading to the excellent power conversion efficiency of ∼3.23%.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.