Polymer-supported IBX amide for mild and efficient oxidation reactions
- Polymer-supported IBX amide for mild and efficient oxidation reactions
- 김영오; Hyung-Seok Jang; Yo-Han Kim; Sang-Myung Lee; Jung Won Kim; Woo-Jae Chung; Yoon-Sik Lee
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 20, NO 1-36
- A facile simple preparation of polymer-supported IBX amide (IBX amide resin) from chloromethyl polystyrene resin was demonstrated. The IBX amide resins were prepared with high loading levels (similar to 1.40 mmol g(-1)). These reagents were found to be mild and efficient oxidants through oxidation of a range of alcohols, sulfides and phosphites to the corresponding carbonyl, sulfoxide and phosphate compounds without over-oxidation at room temperature. Consumed IBX amide resins were reused up to five times without significant loss of oxidative activity after repetitive regeneration.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.