Nb-doped TiO2 air-electrode for advanced Li-air batteries
- Nb-doped TiO2 air-electrode for advanced Li-air batteries
- 임희대; 성원모; 김진수; 이병주; 김동희; 강기석
- Issue Date
- Journal of Asian Ceramic Societies
- VOL 3-81
- As new substrate materials to replace a conventional carbon substrate, TiO 2 and Nb-doped
TiO 2 air-electrodes for Li-air batteries were investigated. Through a simple two-step
process, we successfully synthesized anatase Nb-doped TiO 2 nanoparticles and
demonstrated the potential applicability of TiO 2-based materials for use in Li-air battery
electrode. An air-electrode with Nb-doped TiO 2 nanoparticles could deliver a higher
discharge capacity than a bare TiO 2 electrode due to the enhanced conductivity, which
implies the importance of facile electron transport during the discharge process.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.