Amplitude, period and orientation of the moire patterns in barrier 3D displays
- Amplitude, period and orientation of the moire patterns in barrier 3D displays
- 김성규; Vladimir Saveljev
- moire effect; moire minimization; moire amplitude; moire period
- Issue Date
- Journal of information display.
- VOL 19, NO 2-90
- The experimental measurements of the amplitude, period, and orientation of the moiré patterns in a digital autostereoscopic barrier-type 3D display are presented as functions of the angle across a wide angular range with a small increment. The slope and width of the functions are estimated. Simultaneous branches are observed and analyzed. The theoretical interpretation is based on the wavevectors and the transfer function. The results can help prevent or minimize the moiré effect in displays.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.