Highly effective photocatalysts based on carbon nanofibers decorated with TiO2 and CdSe under visible light
- Highly effective photocatalysts based on carbon nanofibers decorated with TiO2 and CdSe under visible light
- 이성호; 유승화; 이성인; 조한익
- carbon nanofiber; TiO2; CdSe; photocatalyst
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 63-32
- A highly effective photocatalyst based on CdSe quantum dots (QDs) and TiO2 nanoparticles well-dispersed on carbon nanofibers (CNFs), named as CdSe/TiO2/CNF was synthesized by simple successive ionic layer adsorption and reaction (SILAR) method on TiO2/CNF. It was verified by spectroscopic analysis that CdSe QDs were successfully synthesized and some aggregations and oxide phases existed in CdSe/TiO2/CNF. The photocatalytic activity of CdSe/TiO2/CNF was demonstrated for decomposition of methylene (MB) aqueous solutions. The tests were performed for different MB concentrations and light irradiation. It was found that CdSe/TiO2/CNF showed high photocatalytic activity under visible light irradiation and even high MB concentrations.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.