Synthesis and characterization of Mn3O4-graphene core-shell quantum dots for electrochemical pseudocapacitor applications
- Synthesis and characterization of Mn3O4-graphene core-shell quantum dots for electrochemical pseudocapacitor applications
- 손동익; 고요한
- Quantum dots; Mn3O4; Graphene; Core-shell type; Electrochemical; Supercapacitor
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 72, NO 10-1202
- We report on the in-situ chemical growth of unique core-shell quantum dots (QDs) with single
layer graphene on the surfaces of the Mn3O4 QDs and on their structural, optical and electrical properties. The Mn3O4-graphene QDs were synthesized through a simple hydrothermal technique. In order to enhance performance for electrochemical energy storage, we developed core (active material) - shell (conductive material)-type Mn3O4 - graphene QDs as electrode materials by using an aqueous electrolyte (6M KOH). As a result, the performance of electrochemical energy storage exhibit a specific capacitance of 452.72 Fg− 1 at a current density of 1 Ag− 1.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.