Micromesh carbon nanosheet electrodes fabricated by phase-separation of immisciable polymer blends
- Micromesh carbon nanosheet electrodes fabricated by phase-separation of immisciable polymer blends
- 이성호; 여준석; 손수영; 정건영; 조한익
- phase-separation; micromesh structure; carbon nanosheets; organic photovoltaics
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 64-79
- We adopt micromesh structure in carbon nanosheets (M-CNS) fabricated by phase-separation of immiscible polyacrylonitrile/poly(methyl methacrylate) blend precursors to improve their properties as a transparent conductive electrode. The facile approach without any time-consuming patterning processes can improve trade-off between sheet resistance and optical transmittance of conventional CNS. The M-CNS exhibits improved sheet resistance of ∼50% without compromising optical transmittance, leading to a high power conversion efficiency of ∼2.07% for M-CNS electrode-based organic photovoltaics.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.