Characterization of Degradation in Organic Light Emitting Diodes by Terahertz Spectroscopy
- Characterization of Degradation in Organic Light Emitting Diodes by Terahertz Spectroscopy
- 전영민; 서민아; 이상훈; 정영곤; 박수종; 주병권
- Teraheryz spectroscopy; Organic light emitting diodes; Degradation
- Issue Date
- OECC2018 The 23rd optoElectronics and Communications Conference
- We investigated degradation of organic light emitting diodes (OLED) by terahertz (THz) time-domain spectroscopy. Decreased reflectance at 0.84 THz was observed inferred from the electric degradation of OLED.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.