“Water-in-ionic liquid” solutions towards wide electrochemical stability windows for aqueous rechargeable batteries
- “Water-in-ionic liquid” solutions towards wide electrochemical stability windows for aqueous rechargeable batteries
- 헨켄스마이어디억; Yonglai Zhang; Ruijie Ye; Rolf Hempelmann; Ruiyong Chen
- “Water-in-ionic liquid” electrolytes; Electrochemical stability windows; Aqueous rechargeable batteries
- Issue Date
- Electrochimica acta
- VOL 263-52
- Several hydrophilic ionic liquids dissolved in water with different molalities are studied as “water-in-ionic liquid” supporting electrolytes. They exhibit wide electrochemical stability window from 3 to 4.4  V, high ionic conductivities and good flowability, making them promising supporting electrolytes for aqueous high-voltage rechargeable batteries. In such supporting electrolytes, enhanced redox activities of lithium insertion/extraction in anodic TiO2 film at low negative potential and Fe3+/Fe2+ couple at moderate positive potential were observed. Cyclability of an aqueous TiO2/Fe2+ hybrid battery is demonstrated with a voltage of 1.7  V.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.