Revisiting of Pd nanoparticles in cancer treatment: all-round excellence of porous Pd nanoplates in gene-thermo combinational therapy
- Revisiting of Pd nanoparticles in cancer treatment: all-round excellence of porous Pd nanoplates in gene-thermo combinational therapy
- 김영관; 김영진; 강성훈; 신우준; 강경리; 최명호; 민달희; 장홍제
- 팔라듐; 나노입자; 항암치료
- Issue Date
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
- VOL 10, NO 16-13828
- Gold nanomaterials are commonly used in biomedical applications owing to their excellent biocompatibility and unique physicochemical and optical properties, whereas Pd nanomaterials are mainly used as catalysts. Here, we re-examined the possible applications of Pd nanomaterials. Reducing agent-assisted excessive galvanic replacement-mediated porous Au nanoplates, porous Pt nanoplates, and porous Pd nanoplate synthesis enabled us to compare the properties and efficiency of nanoplates composed of three metal elements (Au, Pt, and Pd). According to our analytical results, porous Pd nanoplates exhibited exceptional all-round excellence in
photothermal conversion, therapeutic gene loading/releasing, cytotoxicity, and in vitro combination cancer treatment. We believe that this discovery broadens the potential applications of metal nanomaterials, with an emphasis on more efficient biomedical applications in limited conventional fields.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.