I-Typed DMML: A Novel DSL for Direct Manipulation Interaction with Virtual Objects
- I-Typed DMML: A Novel DSL for Direct Manipulation Interaction with Virtual Objects
- 박정민; 이중재
- domain-specific language; direct manipulation modelling language; direct manipulation interaction engine; virtual reality
- Issue Date
- Interacting with computers
- VOL 30, NO 4-357
- The demand for interactive applications in 3D virtual environments is increasing, but they are not easy to develop. In this article, we propose an I-Typed direct manipulation modeling language (DMML) for designing and developing interaction applications to directly manipulate virtual objects in 3D virtual environments. The I-Typed DMML consists of a domain-specific language to describe direct manipulation interaction easily and intuitively with a DMI engine that supports I-Type-based direct manipulation interaction. The feasibility of the proposed language for a variety of applications is confirmed by user study results, which demonstrate usability in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and satisfaction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.