Controlled mutual quantum entity authentication with an untrusted third party
- Controlled mutual quantum entity authentication with an untrusted third party
- 문성욱; 한상욱; 강민성; 허진오; 홍창호; Hyung-Jin Yang
- Quantum entity authentication; GHZ-like state; Untrusted third party; Internal attack
- Issue Date
- Quantum information processing
- VOL 17, NO 7-159-15
- We propose a quantum control entity mutual authentication protocol that can be executed in environments involving an untrusted third party. In general, the third party, referred to as Charlie, can be an entity such as a telephone company, server, financial company, or login webpage for a portal service. Most communication protocols controlled by third parties are vulnerable to internal attacks. In this study, we present two solutions that make use of an entanglement correlation checking method and random numbers against an internal attack by an untrusted third party.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.