Exciton-phonon coupling channels in a ‘strain-free’ GaAs droplet epitaxy single quantum dot
- Exciton-phonon coupling channels in a ‘strain-free’ GaAs droplet epitaxy single quantum dot
- 한일기; 송진동; 조민경; 정영우; 여인아; 이송이; 김태근; 김종수; 이경수
- Engineered quantum dot single-photon source; Strain-free quantum dot; Droplet epitaxy; Exciton-phonon coupling
- Issue Date
- Current applied physics
- VOL 18, NO 7-833
- We examine the temperature-dependent excitonic transition energy shift of strain-free GaAs droplet epitaxy (DE) quantum dots (QDs). Interestingly the statistical investigation of QD optical properties enables us to observe three distinct temperature dispersions for four series of DE QDs. We present comparative analyses of the excitonphonon coupling mechanisms employing various empirical to multi-oscillator models associated with each QDspecific phonon dispersion spectrum. The systematic investigation of such QD exciton-phonon coupling is crucial
for fine control of local defects in engineered quantum dot single-photon sources.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.