Post-thermal-induced recrystallization in GaAs/Al0.3Ga0.7As quantum dots grown by droplet epitaxy with near-unity stoichiometry
- Post-thermal-induced recrystallization in GaAs/Al0.3Ga0.7As quantum dots grown by droplet epitaxy with near-unity stoichiometry
- 한일기; 송진동; 여인아; Kyung Soo Yi; 이은혜; Jong Su Kim
- recrystallization; quantum dots; droplet epitaxy; near-unity stoichiometry
- Issue Date
- ACS omega
- VOL 3, NO 8-8682
- Here, we investigate the stoichiometry control of GaAs/Al0.3Ga0.7As droplet epitaxy (DE) quantum dots (QDs). Few tens of core nonstoichiometries in the Ga(As) atomic percent are revealed in as-grown “strain-free” QDs using state-of-the-art atomic-scale energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy based on transmission electron microscopy. Precise systematic analyses demonstrate a successful quenching of the nonstoichiometry below 2%. The control of the chemical reactions with wellcontrolled ex situ annealing sheds light on the engineering of a novel single-photon source of strain-free DE QDs free of defects.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.