Introducing Paired Electric Dipole Layers for Efficient and Reproducible Perovskite Solar Cells
- Introducing Paired Electric Dipole Layers for Efficient and Reproducible Perovskite Solar Cells
- 김정환; Jong-Hoon Lee; Geunjin Kim; Dongguen Shin; Song Yi Jeong; Jinho Lee; Soonil Hong; Jin Woo Choi; Chang-Lyoul Lee; Heejoo Kim; Yeonjin Yi; Kwanghee Lee
- Issue Date
- Energy & environmental science
- VOL 11, NO 7-1751
- Elimination of charge trapping at defects is highly challenging for poly-crystalline organometal halide perovskites. Here, we report a new architecture for reinforcing the built-in electric field (E-in) across the photoactive layer with a pair of strong electric dipole layers (EDLs). The paired EDLs significantly intensify the E-in across the perovskite layer, resulting in suppressed charge trapping of photogenerated charges. As a result, our low-temperature processed P-I-N planar PeSC devices using the paired EDLs exhibit a higher power conversion efficiency (eta(max) similar to 19.4%) and a smaller device-to-device variation with a standard deviation (S. D.) of 0.70%, which far surpass those (eta(max) similar to 17.8%, S.D. similar to 1.1%) of the devices with typical charge transport layers.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.