Efficient Planar-Heterojunction Perovskite Solar Cells Achieved via Interfacial Modification of Sol-gel ZnO Electron Collection Layer
- Efficient Planar-Heterojunction Perovskite Solar Cells Achieved via Interfacial Modification of Sol-gel ZnO Electron Collection Layer
- 김정환; Geunjin Kim; Tae Kyun Kim; Sooncheol Kwon; Hyungcheol Back; Jinho Lee; Seoung Ho Lee; Hongkyu Kang; Kwanghee Lee
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. A, Materials for energy and sustainability
- VOL 2, NO 41-17296
- The importance of interfacial engineering as a new strategy for improving the power conversion efficiencies (PCEs) of planar-hetero junction (PHJ) perovskite solar cells is highlighted in this study. With our optimized interfacial modification, we demonstrated efficient PHJ perovskite solar cells with a high PCE of 12.2% using a sol-gel-processed ZnOECL modified by [ 6,6]-phenyl C-61 butyric acidmethyl ester (PCBM).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.