Mutual exclusion method in client-side aggregation of cloud storage
- Mutual exclusion method in client-side aggregation of cloud storage
- 김수현; 송규원; 서동만
- deadlock recovery; cloud-of-clouds; cloud storage; mutual exclusion; race condition control
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on consumer electronics
- VOL 63, NO 2-190
- Consumers continue to produce and spend a huge amount of data using consumer electronic devices. To store consumers’ data, a huge volume of storage is needed. A cloud-of-clouds which is a virtual cloud storage service using heterogeneous public cloud storage services can be a solution. To support concurrent accesses for multiple consumers and devices, a mutual exclusion in a cloud-of-clouds is necessary. In this paper, we propose a mutual exclusion method for concurrent accesses in a cloud-of-clouds. The proposed method includes an atomic operation for cloud-of-clouds, a deadlock recovery and a race condition control.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.