Fabrication of Nonwetting Flexible Free-Standing MXene-Carbon Fabric for Electromagnetic Shielding in S-Band Region
- Fabrication of Nonwetting Flexible Free-Standing MXene-Carbon Fabric for Electromagnetic Shielding in S-Band Region
- 양철민; 이윤선; Kanthasamy Raagulan; Ramanaskanda Braveenth; Hee Jung Jang; Bo Mi Kim; Jai Jung Moon; Kyu Yun Chai
- Electromagnetic interference shielding effectivene; Carbon fabric; MXene
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 39-1419
- MXene and nonwoven carbon fabric are good candidate for flexible, light-weight electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding fabric. The prepared composite was characterized using X-ray diffraction, X-ray photo electron spectroscopy, energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy, scanning electron microscope, mapping, and Raman spectroscopy. The 15 times coated composite displayed a contact angle of 123, a wetting energy of − 39.86 mN/m, a spreading coefficient of − 112.66 mN/m, and 32.94 mN/m work of adhesion. The fabricated composites inhibited thermal degradation until 235 C. The composite revealed an excellent electric conductivity of 8.5 S/cm with a sheet resistance of 6.5 Ω/sq. The composite showed a maximum EMI shielding of 43.2 dB at 2.3 GHz with 8534.7 dB cm2/g. The composite displays better outlook application areas such as aviation, portable electronics, radars, aerospace, and military.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.